Interested in joining our competition:
Deadline extended for registration until Jan 17th 2014
Do you think you have what it take to come up with a winning idea, and can you work as a team to convince the prestigious panel of judges that your team has learned the most along the way.
• Your team will be need to design a product or gadget which could be used by either the rider or the teams taking part in the Tour de France. (Remember this is an engineering competition so we’re not looking for clothing or fashion items).
• Your Team will need to research materials used to make the product, how much it might cost to make and how much they could sell it for.
• You will need to develop and name a brand for your product.
• Teams will need to identify possible employment opportunities they have discovered along the way. ie what jobs would be required to design, make and then sell it)
• You will be asked to submit a brief report explaining your product and show evidence that all the background work listed has been carried out diligently. Prototypes would be encouraged but are not essential.
• The best teams would then be invited to present their product to a panel of specialist and the team judged to be the best overall will win prizes for both themselves and the school.
Still interested then please e-mail the following information to email@example.com and we will send you a full information pack about the competition.
Please tell us the following information:
YOUR TEAMS NAME:
Individual team members names and form
YOUR SCHOOL NAME:
YOUR TEACHERS NAME:
THE SCHOOLS ADDRESS: