Be Part of a Hard Working, Creative and Passionate Electronic Design Team
New Job Opportunity – Production Assembly Operator
See a .PDF printable version of this role by clicking here.
GSPK Design has been providing electronic design and manufacturing services since 2000. As a small team, we have forged long-standing relationships with our varied clients. Due to increase in demand, we are now looking for someone to fill a full-time production role. The ideal person is expected to be prepared to roll up their sleeves and support our growing electronic production facilities with building a variety of niche electronic equipment and adhering to our high standards of quality.
You must be a self-motivated team player, with a flexible and resilient attitude to work. Our customers expect high levels of service and we expect to exceed these at every possible opportunity.
As a Production Assembly Operator your responsibility would include:
- Working as part of the production team on the day to day activities and to be flexible in the production work undertaken.
- Ensuring product is built on time, to the production schedule and complies with quality standards.
- Adhere to all quality guidelines and processes. GSPK Design holds several quality accreditations (for example ISO 9001 and 13485: 2016) and you must follow guidelines where applicable to the work you carry out.
- Carry out basic electronics assembly along with some PCB assembly both SMT and Conventional assembly.
- Wiring harness assembly.
- Continual improvement for the business and yourself. We want you to continually grow and support the business with better ways of working efficiently as well as develop your own skills.
- Deliver consistently to a high level of work whilst performing to GSPK Design’s business targets.
- Further training may be considered for the right candidate.
Preferential Experience required for the role:
- Previous experience in SMT and conventional placement, rework and soldering.
- Previous experience working in an electronic production environment. (May consider alternative manufacturing background)
- Paid holiday and all Bank Holidays
- Day off on your Birthday!
- Occasional overtime available during busy periods
If you think this role would suit you then please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agencies, thank you.
We Are Always on the Lookout for the Best Candidates
Are you ready for a new challenge? Passionate about electronics? Prepared to be part of a creative, hardworking and intelligent design team?
A career at GSPK Design could be the best move you ever make.
We’re reaching out to people who are interested in working for us and have experience in an electronics manufacturing environment or who have engineering and product development experience. Solving problems, being hands on and working closely with the tight knit GSPK Design team are just some of the key requirements we’re looking for.
Do you have a can-do attitude and willing to push yourself by learning new skills, ready for a new challenge?
Send in a CV and tell us in your own words why you want to work for GSPK Design and what you can bring to the business.
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
No agencies, thank you.