GSPK Design has been providing electronic design and manufacturing services since 2000. As a small team, we have forged long-standing relationships with our varied clients. We are actively looking to hire a full-time Production Assembly Operator. They will support our growing electronic production facilities with building niche electronic equipment that adhere to our high standards of work. You must be a team player, with a flexible attitude to work and a strong background in electronics production. Our customers expect high levels of service and we expect to exceed these at every possible opportunity.
As a Production Assembly Operator your responsibility would include:
- Working as part of the production team on the day to day activities and to be flexible in the production work undertaken.
- Ensuring product is built on time, to the production schedule and complies with quality standards.
- Adhere to all quality guidelines and processes. GSPK Design holds several quality accreditations (for example ISO 9001 and 13485: 2016) and you must follow guidelines where applicable to the work you carry out.
- Carry out basic electronics assembly along with some PCB assembly both SMT and Conventional assembly.
- Wiring harness assembly.
- Continual improvement for the business and yourself. We want you to continually grow and support the business with better ways of working efficiently as well as develop your own skills.
- Deliver consistently to a high level of work whilst performing to GSPK Design’s business targets.
This role is ideal for someone who has experience in an electronics manufacturing environment and looking to develop their career in electronics production assembly. You will be self-motivated, a team player and be able to demonstrate that you can communicate effectively on a technical level both internally and externally with Engineers, Suppliers and Customers.
- Two or more years previous electronic assembly experience is essential for this role.
- Paid holiday and all Bank Holidays
- Free secure on-site parking
- Day off on your Birthday
- Overtime available during busy periods
- Shut down period over Christmas and New Year
- Career progression opportunities as the business grows
If you think this role would suit you then please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only successful applicants and those who meet our requirements for experience will be contacted.
Strictly no recruitment consultancies or agencies, thank you.