GSPK Design Ltd is an electronic design and manufacturing company, based in Knaresborough, North Yorkshire. Specialising in bespoke electronics for many different sectors including; instrumentation, scientific equipment, medical devices specialist control systems, sensory and lighting equipment. We offer a full concept-to-completion service with all electronic design and manufacturing inhouse.
We are now looking to hire a Production Assembly Operator to support our growing electronic production facilities with building niche electronic equipment that adhere to our high standards of work. You must be a team player, with a flexible attitude to work and a resilient attitude.
As a Production Assembly Operator responsibility would include the following:
- Will be expected to carry out the basic electronic assembly.
- PCB assembly.
- SMT and Conventional assembly.
- Wiring harness assembly.
- Follow clear work instructions from Senior Management.
- Work as part of the production team in day to day activities and be prepared to be flexible in the production work undertaken.
- Adhere to all quality guidelines and processes. GSPK Design holds different quality accreditations (for example ISO: 13485: 2016) and you must follow guidelines where applicable in the work you carry out.
- Continual improvement for the business and yourself. We want you to continually grow and support the business with better ways of working efficiently as well as develop your own skills.
- Deliver consistently to a high level of work whilst performing to GSPK Design’s business targets.
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to start or develop a career in electronics production assembly. You will be self-motivated, a team player and be able to demonstrate that you can communicate effectively on a technical level both internally and externally with Engineers, Suppliers and Customers.
Previous electronic assembly experience would be desirable but is not essential as full training will be given for the right candidate.
- Paid holiday and all Bank Holidays
- Free secure on-site parking
- Day off on your Birthday
- Overtime available during busy periods
- Shut down period over Christmas and New Year
- Career progression opportunities as the business grows
If you think this role would suit you then please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Strictly no recruitment consultancies or agencies, thank you.