Office Administrator – Full Time
Salary – £18k -£22k (D.O.E)
GSPK Design Ltd is an electronic design and manufacturing company, based in Knaresborough, North Yorkshire. Specialising in bespoke electronics for many different sectors including; instrumentation, scientific equipment, medical devices specialist control systems, sensory and lighting equipment. GSPK Design offers a full concept-to-completion service with all electronic design and manufacturing in-house.
GSPK Design is currently recruiting an Office Administrator on a full-time basis to join their team in Knaresborough. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to kick-start their career in a dynamic business. You will be confident in managing multiple tasks as well as being a great team player.
Role and Responsibilities
This role is an Office Administrator who will manage the day to day tasks that cover areas such as scheduling deliveries, booking in work with Production, and supporting sales. You will report into the Managing Director and will receive full training for the job. It will suit an individual who is looking to work with a dynamic and exciting company, and you will have a strong work ethic that will develop and grow the business in the long term. The role will be varied and is an exciting opportunity.
The successful candidate will be responsible for: –
- General admin and office support – answering the telephone, taking messages, ordering office stationery and other ad-hoc duties.
- Supporting the Sales team whilst ensuring customers’ needs are fully met.
- Booking deliveries, organising dispatches and ensuring customers are informed in a timely manner.
- Work closely with our Production team to ensure they are following work schedules so that jobs are completed on time and delivered to the customer.
- Use our internal Quality Management System to update details about orders and quotations.
- Supporting finance with data entry, matching invoices and general filing.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a confident team player who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
- Excellent telephone communication and customer service skills.
- The ability to communicate clearly to fellow colleagues who work in different departments.
- A quick learner who is not afraid of a new challenge.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Fantastic organisational skills, you will be working with multiple brands on a day to day basis.
- A strong ability to multitask. Be able to manage several different tasks for various aspects of work at any one time.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- An interest in technology would be beneficial.
The benefits of working for GSPK Design:
- On-site secure parking.
- Full training provided.
- Career Progression opportunities as the business grows.
- Shutdown period between Christmas and New Year.
- Bank Holidays + 22 days annual holiday.
- Day off on your Birthday!